£40,000 - £47,000
I’m currently looking for an experienced contract IT Supplier Manager with a proven background of Contract Management, Financial Management, Relationship Management, and excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and environments. The role will work closely with a team of 4 direct reports that you will be responsible for, and alongside the Head of Service Delivery to manage suppliers and processes and implement areas of service improvement.
Skills required and role profile:
* Proven background of managing and driving performance of IT Services provided by internal and external service providers.
* Assist Head of Service Delivery with leading Service Improvement.
* Monitoring contracts ensuring service levels and KPIs are met and customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Coordinate and undertake service reviews with suppliers.
* Work through contract renewals and review existing IT contracts and services.
* Monitor spend against budgets and produce forecasts.
* Identify savings opportunities.
* Assist with defining SLAs related to contracts.
* Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, an organised team player with the ability to make challenging decisions and able to manager multiple deadlines simultaneously.
The role is to join a South Yorkshire based organisation and is an excellent opportunity to join on an initial 4 month contract with potential extension for the right candidate.